I woke up in the grumpiest of moods. No reason other than possibly I am bi-polar and off my mood stabilizing drug...hmmmm. So profound. Anyhow, this goes on all day, I took a nap and it has just stuck. Now I don't feel grumpy but I am not about to go dancing through the living room or anything. Here are some things that irritated me today (in no particular order):
1. My 2 and a half year old son treating the litter box as a sandbox. Doesn't matter to him he will play in there using the poop scoop or his hands. Gross.
2. My husband is breathing. Yup, breathing can set it off.
3. Shiloh, my dog, peed in said boys room right in front of John (husband-for those who don't know). Spiteful thing or would that be Spiteful peeing???
4. Son whining.
5. Son going to the fridge and randomly taking out food...whatever he felt like. Seriously, a piece of bologna at 10:30 am?? Really??
6. I couldn't find a stupid f***ing mechanical pencil for the life of me. It made me INSANE..I was actually angered by this little thing, it really did get to me. I eventually found one and all was right with the world.
I don't have much today, but just grumpy circumstances. Tomorrow is a new day and I can chalk this one up for the books and keep going.
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
lol, this is why i love you... because i swear we are the same person!!!!
ReplyDeletejust have some whiskey, honey, it makes ya feel better (watch this - you will understand it all mother grandma) also check out ALL the Kelly videos because they make me feel better when i am grumpy.
love you!!!
d