Thursday, July 2, 2009
Ahhh, today is the day.
Okay world, here we go. I love to blog. Not just because it is extremely stress releaving, but I am always looking back to old journals and wondering why I don't do this more often. I have these journals that have been sitting untouched and left behind for so long. I desire to write in them, but I don't get around to it, I am too tired...the list could go on. For some reason I can make time to be at a computer to write whatever ales me. On myspace.com I have my entire pregnancy blogged (hope I can print that out for my son later on). Crazy is what it is. I love facebook and all but you can't blog. What is blog anyway?? It is my random thoughts for the day and right now it is almost 9 pm and my brain is fried. I have only my son to write about really and the trials of missing all my friends with whom I am have reconnected. I miss these people who made my high school years better as I moved so much and did attend 3 high schools. Sweet. Crystal Lake, IL was my favorite and my bestest friends are from that time frame. Good Lord, I love those people. Cool thing is that I am still different as are they and they continue to remind me how good it is to be odd, weird and funny. I live for making people laugh. I think it even better than being pretty. Pretty can go away...I am always here being funny (though today I don't feel funny, just tired). So, greetings and salutations to all of you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i am glad that you found us again, too. FB can be a funny thing - but it has helped me reconnect with the people i WANTED to reconnect with. i really hope you come to visit soon - it would be so great to see you again SOON!!
ReplyDeletexo's
d
check out my blog!