Friday, January 8, 2010

Are you kidding me?!

Oh it has been so very long since I have felt the need/motivation/freetime to write. The amazing situation now is that I am pregnant. Yes, 14 weeks down and many to go. Do I love it? No. Do I love Max, my gestational being? Most definately. I am not the most gracious pregnant person and I could be the winner of the bitch award during this season of growth.

As I share my thoughts with all of you, the whole 2 followers I have, Colin has had two toys taken away because he hit the dog with the nerf bat and slammed his toy Mack (from Cars) on the table as hard as he possibly could. Guess who is sitting in time out after getting a spanking? This wasn't a sissy spanking either as the boy is on his third day of potty training. I so do not envy him. Can I just share how angry I am at this 3 year old? He smashed his truck into the table as hard as he could to prove some point my being as impish as he could possibly muster. Not cool. Yet, I am going down the road of baby for the last time. I am so glad this is the last human being I will be bringing into the world, though not that I am bringing other beings into the world either.

No comments:

Post a Comment