Wednesday, January 13, 2010

exercise and pregnancy

I feel quite inspired by my friend, tiffany, as I remember her being always joyful and fun, but she decided to quite noticeably slim down last year and looks AWESOME!! Ok, so her sister is a personal trainer and she caught the bug herself and is helping others realize their healthy dreams. Now, I cannot participate in a full on program due to the fact I am with child and could potentially give myself a heart attack. That being said I can do something to prepare for the arduous work of labor and delivery in July. I look at this time as a time to prepare, pump up and by the end labor should be easier, pregnancy with less complications, body coming back faster or may I say even better than it is now.

I have resolved not to kill or maim myself in such endeavors. I started yesterday and will continue to build up my skills. I walked yesterday and did some yoga. Which reminds me to get pregnant yoga tape. I can't do some of the poses as my beloved belly is sorta in my way and I don't want to stress out the baby...too much. A little stress never hurt anyone. So, yes, my goal is to be physically ready to push out this child. Who knows, my routine may stick and I can start up again soon after junior is born. That is a whole other conversation so we will save that for the months to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment